-
February 26th, 2003, 04:03 PM
#21
Inactive Member
I got my very own tickle me snow cat.
its got blonde hair, but hardwood floors.
[img]wink.gif[/img] HEH HEH
-
February 27th, 2003, 05:49 PM
#22
Inactive Member
This topic needs to move to the top..
How many orders do I have for the Tickle me T Doll?
-
February 28th, 2003, 02:36 PM
#23
HB Forum Owner
depends are ya gonna stick pins in my hands, pull my hair and use me as a voodoo doll? lol.
-
February 28th, 2003, 05:12 PM
#24
Inactive Member
I would never use you, or abuse you... I'm just going to hug and Squeeze ya and call ya George..LOL
-
February 28th, 2003, 06:39 PM
#25
HB Forum Owner
oh gosh dare i ask?
.
.
....who the hell is george? LOL
-
March 1st, 2003, 04:50 PM
#26
Inactive Member
DuH, don't ya ever watch the old bugs bunny shows..LOL.. the big dog says, I'll love ya and hug ya and pat ya and call you George..LOL..
I have 6969 orders for Tickle me T dolls..LOL
-
March 3rd, 2003, 01:26 AM
#27
HB Forum Owner
reckon ill be tickled alot then eh?
-
March 3rd, 2003, 04:15 PM
#28
Inactive Member
he he he.. yep [img]smile.gif[/img]
-
March 4th, 2003, 02:19 PM
#29
HB Forum Owner
-
March 5th, 2003, 03:45 AM
#30
Inactive Member
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks